Howland Tax Services

Howland Tax Services International

Income Tax Preparation

Canada and the United States

Tax Links and Resources

U.S. Sites

Internal Revenue Service (IRS) – Home Page
IRS – Filing Your Taxes
IRS – Where's My Refund?
IRS – State Tax Links
American Citizens Abroad
Tax History Project – Presidential Tax Returns

Canadian Sites

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) – Home Page
CRA – Media Room
CRA – Debunking Tax Myths
CRA – Federal, Provincial, and Territorial Income Tax Rates
CRA – Tax Tips
Service Canada – EI Benefits for Self–Employed People
Bank of Canada – Exchange Rates
List of Links to Provincial Tax Sites
Phil Hogan – Cross-border Investment Advisor

The information on this website, and the use of this website, are both provided without warranty of any kind. Income tax rules change every year and some information may be out of date. All readers wishing to take advantage of the information offered here should consult a qualified income tax preparer. In no event will Brad Howland, Howland Tax Services, or this website be liable for any damages, including lost profits, arising out of the information offered on this website, or the usage of this website. All material on this website Copyright © 2001-2024 by Howland Tax Services, Inc. Please contact us for permission to use this material in any form. Website designed and maintained by Brad Howland.